1. The Power Ministry should push for higher allocation of funds for clean energy like solar and wind,Expecting reduction in MAT in Budget.
2. The CCEA has approved the continuation of the incentive scheme for marketing and promotion services of raw sugar production.
3. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is getting tougher on extending unlimited credit to the country's banks to try to ensure they push interest rate cuts through the financial system and to stop them from making what one official called a "mockery" of its operations.
4. Power Grid among four companies bidding for two transmission lines worth Rs 6,000 crore.
5. Budget 2015 may propose significant changes in income tax and corporate tax structures, to boost savings.
6. Reserve Bank has allowed foreign investors to invest up to 49 per cent of paid up capital of Bharti Infratel Ltd under portfolio investment scheme.