1. State Bank of India chairperson says sectors such as iron and steel, textiles, infrastructure, trade and services continue to remain impacted. SBI reported third quarter slippages at Rs 7000 crore.
2. Lanco Infratech today reported widening of net loss in the third quarter ended December 2014 to Rs 616.6 crore.
3. Just a day before the coal auctions, multiple companies have won relief from the Delhi High Court on Friday. The court has asked the government to consider bids submitted by Sesa Sterlite ,Sarda Energy and Usha Martin. These were earlier rejected by the technical committee.
4. The Business tycoon Adani, Ambani and Birla also participated in the coal auction.
5. SAIL Q3 profit increased by 9% in the current financial year which reached up to Rs.579 crore.
6. There would be chances of getting relief from TAX for small scale industrialist in upcoming Budget.