1. Rail Budget 2015: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu to present maiden rail budget today.
2. Industry body Nasscom estimates the sector to create 13%, less jobs in fiscal 2016 compared with this year.
3. Apple India has set a target to double iPhone sales to two million units and revenue to more than Rs 8,000 crore during its financial year to September 2015 as it focuses on e-commerce for the first time in the country.
4. A large number of e-commerce players, including Flipkart, Snapdeal, Quickr, Amazon, Jabong, Yepme, Foodpanda, Myntra, Housing.com and Common-Floor.com, are in talks with IPL team franchises for sponsorship opportunities ahead of the eighth edition of the popular twenty20 tournament starting in April, according to media planners.
5. Sensex slips below 29000 ahead of Rail Budget 2015 , The fall in the index was led by losses in Infosys, Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Tata Power and Tata Steel.