1. Around 41% downfall in the commodity exchange turnover says: FMC
2. Vijay Mallya's loan from UB group recovered by the 17 bank consortium led by State bank of India on Tuesday.
3. China's HSBC Manufacturing PMI goes high of 4 months duration level, Instead of exporters orders go low but it manufacturing PMI is around 50.1% .
4. Infosys to hire SAP CTO for software security czar ; shares surges 2% .
5. Apple Inc. Ordered to pay around $553 million for the patent infringement with Smartflash LLC Taxas based company.