1. Videocon D2Hs Proposed Rs 700 Cr IPO may get delayed as the regulator sebi has decided to keep the processing of the offer documents in the abeyance following a request made by the company in this regard.
2. Microsoft launched two smart phones - Lumia 435 and Lumia 532, priced at Rs 5,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively. The launch is part of Microsoft 's plan to strengthen its presence in the smart phone category after re-branding itself in the handset category following the purchase of handset division from telecom major Nokia.
3. Before Budget experts advice traders to make profit in banking sector to buy on low level and wait to sell on high price.
4. Today Stock and Commodity Exchanges closed because of Maha Shivratri celebrated in all over India with great enthusiasm.
5. Government of India is going to invest around Rs.870 Cr in Punjab National Bank in current financial year.
6. India state Punjab make a contract to invest Rs.13500 Cr in Solar energy development in the state.