1. Biggest E commerce companies such as Flipkart and Snapdeal, despite their multi-billion dollar valuations, will not be able to challenge traditional retailers that will continue to dominate the domestic market, audit and consultancy firm said in a new report.
2. Apollo Hospitals Group has inked an MoU with the Ministry of Health, Republic of Ghana, for developing tertiary health care services in the African country, the company said today.
3. JSW Steel , today reported just one per cent growth in production in the month of January at 11.20 lakh tonnes (LT).
4. Sensex and Nifty go Flat after little movements in bank , oil and pharmacy.
5. Five Percent Customs duty on crude oil may be re-introduced by the finance Minister.